We went and picked out our pumpkins! I really didn't feel like tackeling the whole carving thing with the little ones, so paint it was! Tyler and Abby were a little disapointed at first but who doesn't like paint?! They all had a blast. We are waiting for them to dry now so they can put their stickers on. They are counting down to Halloween. I think all of them have changed their minds a hundred times about what they're gonna be! Except for Lily, she knows for sure she's gonna be Dora! Can't wait to see what they finally decide:)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Pumpkin time!
We went and picked out our pumpkins! I really didn't feel like tackeling the whole carving thing with the little ones, so paint it was! Tyler and Abby were a little disapointed at first but who doesn't like paint?! They all had a blast. We are waiting for them to dry now so they can put their stickers on. They are counting down to Halloween. I think all of them have changed their minds a hundred times about what they're gonna be! Except for Lily, she knows for sure she's gonna be Dora! Can't wait to see what they finally decide:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment